SCUBA TOTAL CANCUN
CENOTE - CAVERN DIVING
Mexico Cenote diving is UNIQUE!!!!!
The Riviera Maya Cenotes are in the World Guinness record AS the longest cave and cavern dive systems in the world.
South of Cancun is home to miles of incredible limestone caverns that were once dry. After thousands of years of dripping rain water, stalagmites and stalactites formed incredible formations that challenge the imagination.
Each Cenote is the entrance to an incredible maze of cavern systems which are filled with crystal clear fresh water with over 500 feet visibility making your cavern diving adventure unforgettable.
And also ,each Cenote has it own unique features making every dive location totally different adventure.
Any OPEN WATER Certified Diver can dive in a "CENOTE" (but we recommend minimun 6 open water dives)since you will be guided by a certified Full Cave Diving Guide assuring your safety with thousands of cavern dives experience.
"THE CENOTES ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DIVES IN THE WORLD"
● For certified divers only. (From any official certifying agency. Minimum level: open water diver ...minimun 6 dives).
● People with asthma, hypertension, heart or respiratory tract (ears, nose, lungs) problems cannot dive unless they bring medical authorization. General info on Dives:
● 2 tank Cenote dives
● FULL CAVE DIVER PERSONAL INSTRUCTOR (1:4 max)
● All diving equipment + dive light + long wetsuit
● Water temp:72 /75 year round
● Wave Conditions: none
● Current:very soft
● Depth:USUALLY 30 to 40 feet deep ( Depends on the cenote)
● Snacks & water during trip
● Tacos or something to eat on the way back
● Round trip transportation from cancun to cenote ,cenote cancun
● Check transportation times
Rates are shown in U.S. Dollars
Paypal fees may apply
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RESERVE FOR AVAILABILITY