SCUBA TOTAL CANCUN
DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING - FIRST TIME DIVERS
Discover Scuba Diving PADI Discover Scuba®
Diving Experience Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater.
If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it. Our PADI dive shop Scuba Total offer a a pool Training of aprox 1-1/2 hours. followed by 2 dives in the ocean , 1 in MUSA underwater Museum and one in the Reef
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. The Fun Part There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time.
It takes a little getting used to –after all, human beings weren’t designed to do that – but after a few minutes of awestruck wonder, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving program is not coaxing participants into the water, but coaxing them out when the program is over.
The fun part? It’s all fun! Plus, you can get credit!
If your Discover Scuba Diving program includes an actual 2 scuba dive in open water, your experience may count toward PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certification, putting you a step ahead of the game when you decide to go for it.
What You Learn You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. One thing you’ll learn is that you really can breathe underwater and whether you like doing that or not. You will:
● Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it
● Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there
● Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step The Scuba Gear You Use All the equipment you will need is typically included in a Discover Scuba Diving experience. You’ll use all the basic scuba gear including a mask , snorkel and fins, a buoyancy compensating jacket that also carries your scuba tank, a scuba regulator to breathe from and instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply. You might also wear a scuba wetsuit or a weight system depending on where you do your Discover Scuba Diving program.
Ask us when you plan to take your Discover Scuba Diving program about the scuba equipment you’ll use.
The Learning Materials You Need
● Just your willingness and undivided attention
● To take Discover Scuba Diving, you must be:
● At least 10 years old Your Next Adventure Once you complete a Discover Scuba Diving program, you’ll want to check out: Scuba Diver and Open Water Diver certification courses.
Rates are shown in U.S. Dollars
Credit cards & Paypal fees may apply
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RESERVE FOR AVAILABILITY