SCUBA TOTAL CANCUN
REEF DIVING - OUTSIDE & INSIDE - 2 TANKS
Ideal for certified divers, experienced and novice.... or get certified with us here! Rays,Eels, school of colorfull fishes, turtles, nurse sharks and more!, all together in Cancun reefs
Come see why we love the ocean so much!
La Iglesia, Punta Negra,San Miguel, La Herradura, Grampin, El Túnel, San Toribio and Cuevas de Afuera. These are a set of reefs 30 min away from of our dock and are usually a second dive after doing wrecks. They are characterized by strong current and an exuberant unique marine life
INSIDE BAY REEFS
Chitales, Manchones,Santo Remedio this shallows reefs are beautiful , with great diversity of colorful fish. Next to the reef is a seagrassland or sandy bottom where it is common to find green sea turtles feeding.This spots has no current and plenty of healthy coral,and mediumsized fish With a minimum difficulty level and an excellent visibility, it is ideal for beginners
The world famous Under Water Museum by Jason de Caires Taylor is a great option for divers looking for something different.This museum is an artificial reef made of 403 human statues.It was opened on November 26, 2010 with the aim of diverting the impact on the other reefs, promoting their regeneration and thus their conservation. These sculptures are art pieces in the process of becoming a new home for coral, fish and other species.
● For certified divers only. (From any official certifying agency. Minimum level: open water diver).
● People with asthma, hypertension, heart or respiratory tract (ears, nose, lungs) problems cannot dive unless they bring medical authorization. General info on Dives:
● 2 tanks dive
● PERSONAL INSTRUCTOR (max 4 divers:1 instructor)
● Water temp: 75/77F winter, 80/82F summer.2 dives
● Wave Conditions: depends on day
● Current: mild to strong
● Depth::50 to 55 feet deep outside reefs
● Depth:28 to 42 feet deep inside bay reefs & Musa
● Check transportation with us
Rates are shown in U.S. Dollars
Paypal fees may apply
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RESERVE FOR AVAILABILITY