RESCUE DIVER COURSE
The PADI Rescue Diver Course “Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course.
Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
Get College Credit You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
What You Learn
● Self rescue
● Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
● Emergency management and equipment
● Rescuing panicked divers
● Rescuing unresponsive divers The Scuba Gear You Use You use all your basic scuba gear including accessories. Check with your local dive shop about the gear you’ll use during this course.
You can find most everything at SCUBA TOTAL.
The Learning Materials You Need The PADI Rescue Diver crewpak includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course.
You’ll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you’ll practice with your PADI Instructor.
Once your Rescue Diver course is complete, you can review the DVD to refresh your dive safety skills as needed.
This tool box of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
To purchase this product, contact US
Prerequisites To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must
● Be 12 years or older
● Have a PADI Advance open water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
● Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).