SCUBA TOTAL CANCUN
Cancun offers wreck diving that can be the most challenging as well as one of the your most rewarding dives.
The C- 55 and the C- 58 canon bombers ship wrecks are awesome
Our highly experienced guides will make this an exciting dive as well as a safe one
Wrecks are colonized by Barracudas , giant groupers and different species of large fish; as well as the annual visit of eagle rays that migrate in the winter months. It is an excellent deep dive characterized by strong current.
The Wreck are the C55 Barrera and C58 Anaya. They are both navy minesweepers, and have been down for about 15 years.
Divers are able to dive inside and penetrate the wrecks. The wreck dives are located at 90ft depth.
This dive is recommended for divers with some diving experience.
● For certified divers only. (From any official certifying agency. Minimum level: open water diver ...minimun 3 dives).
● People with asthma, hypertension, heart or respiratory tract (ears, nose, lungs) problems cannot dive unless they bring medical authorization. General info on Dives:
● 1 wreck dive + 1 reef dive
● PERSONAL INSTRUCTOR (1:4 max)
● All diving equipment
● Water temp: 75/77F winter, 80/82F summer.
● Wave Conditions: depends on day
● Current: mild to strong
● Depth::85 to feet deep
● Check transportation with us
Rates are shown in U.S. Dollars
Paypal fees may apply
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RESERVE FOR AVAILABILITY