SCUBA TOTAL CANCUN
SNORKELING IN CANCUN
If you’ve been dreaming of jumping into the Caribbean’s dazzling, warm waters and entering a spectacular underwater world with pristine reefs, tropical fish and a wide variety of other marine life, here is the place of your dreams come true
Ideal for NON divers, experienced and novice swimmers.... School of colorfull fishes, turtles, and more!, all together in Cancun reefs
Come see why we love the ocean so much
The reefs are 30 min away from of our dock . They are characterized by little current and an exuberant unique marine life
Chitales and Manchones, beautiful shallows reefs , with great diversity of colorful fish.
Next to the reef is a seagrassland and sandy bottom where it is common to find green sea turtles feeding
This spots has no current ( or very little) plenty of coral, and mediumsized fish .
With a minimum difficulty level and an excellent visibility, it is ideal for snorkelers.
The world famous Under Water Museum by Jason de Caires Taylor is a great option for snorkelers looking for something different.This museum is an artificial reef made of 403 human statues.It was opened on November 26, 2010 with the aim of diverting the impact on the other reefs, promoting their regeneration and thus their conservation. These sculptures are art pieces in the process of becoming a new home for coral, fish and other species.
● Anyone,OLDER THAN 6 YEARS
● People with asthma, hypertension, heart or respiratory tract (ears, nose, lungs) problems cannot snorkel unless they bring medical authorization.
General info :
● Includes all equipment (fins ,mask ,snorkel,and lifejacket) wetsuit is optional (5 u$d rent)
● 2 different snorkel reefs or MUSA (45 minutes of snorkel in each one)
● SNORKEL GUIDE
● Water temp: 75/77F winter, 80/82F summer.
● Wave Conditions: depends on day
● Current: VERY LITTLE
● Depth: 28 to 39 feet deep inside bay reefs & Musa
● Check transportation with us
Rates are shown in U.S. Dollars
Paypal fees may apply
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RESERVE FOR AVAILABILITY